Best Releases of 2013?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by Nightmare on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:48 pm





deleted


Last edited by Nightmare on Mon May 05, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Antal inlägg : 469
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by Fext on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:40 am

Hypnoblivion wrote:As much as i would like to list Jak Tripper i can't since he didn't exactly released a full length album this year. And i truly admire his work ethic, propably the most productive rapper alive next to Tech N9ne. yet i think he should be more redicent with the stuff he puts out cause his body of work is sort of mutilated by poorly mixed/unfinished projects ( MFC, Corsican Bros, Cubsensis ) for example. So i hope his upcoming album will be perfectly mastered from front to back as i don't mind waiting for something that has the potential to be inmensly great.

And people can shake their head all they want to Drake's albums. But that doesn't make me want to vibe any less to it. Sure i'm the first to admit he's obviousily flawed as an mc from a technical standpoint. But    c'mon it's not always about "who spits the sickest shit" sometimes you just want to cuddle with the ladies and get all get all cosy, nice and tender with her.

Ps: i think it's absolutely nonsense i'm labeled as egocentrical here. truth is i'm actually a very giving person, i went down on my girl last night and knocked out some guy who grabbed her prior that evening. Sure i'll be doing something charitable tomorrow as well.

Well, you can make smooth songs and stuff like that but you don't have to compromise with bad rhyme schemes and obvious clichés. Listen to "butterfly blood" for example. Corsican bros was supposed to sound like that. It's recorded on a 4-track to get that vintage feeling him and Camo wanted to have from back in the day. It's not everybodies cup of tea tho and I can understand that.

Nice of you to be kind to the ladies. But post more and you'll soon not have the rank egocentric. Because HHH doesn't give a fuck about the bitches, we only focus on internet forum penis growth, like real men do. Smile

__________________________________
avatar
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Antal inlägg : 862
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-18

View user profile http://hiphophurray.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by Fext on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:12 am

SeanceRage wrote:And as far as Jak goes, Ive been saying the same exact shit for years now. Hes dope as fuck, but he doesnt even try to make REAL album worthy songs. The last time he tried was Melodies for Children. A conceptual album, with actual hooks and raw fucking lyrics. I totally agree Hypno 1000% bro.

Acual hooks? I can't remember any hook on that album. Have you heard Pestilence or Dustwitch?
And why do you need a hook to do a "real" song? Hooks are just something they came up with in the pop world to have the song stuck in your head and at the same to to put in less work. Now it's a standard. I don't say hooks are always stupid. Sometimes they fulfill a purpose and I love some scratched hooks to catch the breath after a fire verse but if you choose to continue to spit insted of having a hook that's mayor big ups to that person, because if you do that, that means you have shit to say and that there isn't room for a hook. That is if the lyrics are good ofcourse, and Jaks lyrics are always good.

And yo, Kanye is a faggot. He sucks dick... he really does.

__________________________________
avatar
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Antal inlägg : 862
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-18

View user profile http://hiphophurray.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by Fext on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:14 am

I just have to because you are so mad about your boyfriend being bashed.






__________________________________
avatar
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Antal inlägg : 862
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-18

View user profile http://hiphophurray.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by amatoxin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:14 pm

i like how seance goes out of his way to NOT acknowledge anything ive said directly to him.

laughs.


Last edited by amatoxin on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Antal inlägg : 319
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by PAhiphopFAN on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Kweli just dropped a crazzzy album (lyrically) called "gravitas".
1 of my fav Kweli albums.

__________________________________
“Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.”
― Alphonse Karr, A Tour Round My Garden
avatar
PAhiphopFAN
Blasphemer

Antal inlägg : 271
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by lisanap1988 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:52 pm

SeanceRage wrote:Thankfully, there is someone on this forum that doesnt suck Jak and necros cock.


SeanceRage wrote:...hold these people on a pesastool.
Pedestal.

SeanceRage wrote:"Kanye" is a faggot. How is Kanye a faggot and hes married Kim Kardashian?
I do not use the word "faggot" pejoratively as a means to describe, and demean homosexual people. Just like YOU aren't using it to describe a bundle of sticks, or a cigarette.
My cat pissed on the bed last week. He was being a faggot. When I reached to grab my refrigerator door today, there was syrup on it. That was faggoty.
You see, faggot has become a way to describe a wide range of things. Have you ever said the word "douchebag"? Let me ask you this... was the person or object you were referring to a literal bag of douche? Stop thinking so linearly, the meaning of the term has changed. All you've done is prove that you only see in black and white.

SeanceRage wrote:Necro is better than Kanye? LMAO. This is seriously way too low on my level of hip hopness to even give anymore attention. Especially since Hypno is the only one here who can construct a logical argument on the subject instead of saying Kanye is a faggot and has done nothing for hip hop. But Necro has? Ok.
I don't recall having seen anyone say Necro did anything for Hip Hop, merely that they like him better than Kanye. Please refer to point 1; "Stop liking what I don't like".
I happen to like the Grateful Dead more than I like The Beatles, but The Beatles clearly inspired more artists and gave way to a whole new sound of music.
Maybe, instead of telling people that their opinions don't matter because they insulted your favorite artist, you should go back to school and learn some reading comprehension. I'm a high school dropout and I am much better than you at reading what people say. How does this make you feel, faggot?


__________________________________
avatar
lisanap1988
SendMoarParamedics

Antal inlägg : 268
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by lisanap1988 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Here's another one for your collection, Fext.

__________________________________
avatar
lisanap1988
SendMoarParamedics

Antal inlägg : 268
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by PAhiphopFAN on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:44 pm

This is the most playful e-beef I have ever seen.

__________________________________
“Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.”
― Alphonse Karr, A Tour Round My Garden
avatar
PAhiphopFAN
Blasphemer

Antal inlägg : 271
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by lisanap1988 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:26 pm


__________________________________
avatar
lisanap1988
SendMoarParamedics

Antal inlägg : 268
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by lisanap1988 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:12 am

SeanceRage wrote:Just listen to his music and enjoy it or not.
This would indicate that we have the free will to like, or not like Kanye.

SeanceRage wrote:Your opinions on the man is purely based on how the media portrays him. If thats the case then, all respect to go to Kanye for speaking out on NATIONAL tv against this fucked up racist govt. But I digress, Kanye is the truth imho. And i strongly support my opinion.
This quote shows that you're proud of your opinion on Kanye.

SeanceRage wrote:Yet Necro raps about raping females, and fucking dead bodies. But thats dope? The comparisons here are just objectively ridiculous from a hip hop/lyrical/production POV.
This quote shows that if we like Necro's style, that's not okay.

SeanceRage wrote:From here on out, you have lost ALL credibility in anything that you say regarding hip hop. Holy fucking fuck.
Here's a gem from earlier in the thread, wherein you told me my opinion is shit. Yet when we say that YOUR opinion is shit you get your Kanye West™ panties in a twist.

__________________________________
avatar
lisanap1988
SendMoarParamedics

Antal inlägg : 268
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by lisanap1988 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:04 am

You're missing the entire fucking point. You're saying your opinion of Kanye is valid, and that our opinions of him are not. Opinion IS subjective. I maintain that Kanye is a piece of shit human being, IF you can call him that, they should have kept his jaw wired shut after his accident, and he's a shit rapper who has absolutely nothing substantial to say.

Why do I like Necro better? Because he suits me better. I don't wanna hear about cars, gold chains, and bitches, because I am not that guy. Why do I like Necro better? Because he has never once claimed to be God's gift to man, he has never gone on TV and said shit like "MTV doesn't care about black people" WHILE he, a black man, is standing in the MTV studios on their channel being broadcast live. Because Necro has never said "man I spit some real substantial lyrics that make you think." Kanye claims to have something important to say, but he doesn't. Necro just is what he is, a goofy white rapper from brooklyn who raps about death and rape. Kanye isn't the black John Lennon, he isn't the black Jesus Christ. He's a piece of shit fucking nobody whose married to a disgusting, loose Armenian slutbag.

__________________________________
avatar
lisanap1988
SendMoarParamedics

Antal inlägg : 268
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by lisanap1988 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:33 am

Why do you keep pulling the race card? Are you Al Sharpton? I'm not hating on Kanye because he's black, I'm hating on him because he is mentally retarded. Kanye may as well have downs syndrome.

__________________________________
avatar
lisanap1988
SendMoarParamedics

Antal inlägg : 268
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by PAhiphopFAN on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:55 am

I'm going to play devil's advocate, and say:

Killah Priest >>> Kanye & Necro


*waits anxiously for replies* lol

__________________________________
“Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.”
― Alphonse Karr, A Tour Round My Garden
avatar
PAhiphopFAN
Blasphemer

Antal inlägg : 271
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Releases of 2013?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum