Why do you listen to Jak?

:: Chit-Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do you listen to Jak?

Post by Ubereem on Thu May 15, 2014 2:31 am

Why do you guys listen to Jak? What does he do for you?

For me, I think I've always just been attracted to horror. Mysterious things draw me in, and Jak is mysterious as hell. Also, I think he's very charismatic.

I'm also an atheist and don't believe in ghosts, magic, shit like that. However, the occult interests me. I just have to use my imagination a bit though.
Ubereem
Insane

Antal inlägg : 104
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do you listen to Jak?

Post by Fext on Wed May 21, 2014 9:25 pm

Ubereem wrote:Why do you guys listen to Jak? What does he do for you?

For me, I think I've always just been attracted to horror. Mysterious things draw me in, and Jak is mysterious as hell. Also, I think he's very charismatic.

I'm also an atheist and don't believe in ghosts, magic, shit like that. However, the occult interests me. I just have to use my imagination a bit though.

SAME! Plus he's the only psychedelic hip-hop artists that I know of. I love horror and I LOOOOOVE psychedelic stuff and Jak has both so that's perfect. I'm also a rhyme geek and rhyming complex multisyllabic words is the jak does best. He's like a super lyrical hunter s thompson mixed with gary ridgeway in hip-hop format. Right now the only thing I'm listening to is 60's to 70's psychedelic/stoner rock and Jak.

Antal inlägg : 862
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-18

View user profile http://hiphophurray.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubereem on Wed May 21, 2014 10:17 pm

I also am a rhyme geek and love Jak's rhyhmes. His earlier work, in the early 2000's seemed to not be as lyrically complex. Which is odd, I normally like the earlier work of an artists the best, but I feel like Jak gets better and better.
Ubereem
Insane

Antal inlägg : 104
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext on Wed May 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Ubereem wrote:I also am a rhyme geek and love Jak's rhyhmes. His earlier work, in the early 2000's seemed to not be as lyrically complex. Which is odd, I normally like the earlier work of an artists the best, but I feel like Jak gets better and better.

Yeah. Jak only get's better and better. And like you said... that's rare.

Antal inlägg : 862
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-18

View user profile http://hiphophurray.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top