Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you think about JAK when you FIRST heard him?

2 posters

Go down

What did you think about JAK when you FIRST heard him? Empty What did you think about JAK when you FIRST heard him?

Post by PAhiphopFAN Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:49 pm

First time I heard JAK was on the Gore album. I hated him. A total buzz kill. Dude was offbeat and listless. However, he was on 2 of the hardest songs on that album and I was going through some difficult shit at work, so I got used to his style real quick. Plus, the first pic I ever saw of jak was this What did you think about JAK when you FIRST heard him? Defaul10, so it kinda weirded me out. Thought he was a deformed native american indian. Now I acknowledge Jak as the illest depressing rapper. So how did you discover him, and what did you think?
PAhiphopFAN
PAhiphopFAN
Blasphemer

Antal inlägg : 273
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-30

Back to top Go down

What did you think about JAK when you FIRST heard him? Empty Re: What did you think about JAK when you FIRST heard him?

Post by Ubereem Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:50 pm

I first heard him on Gore's album. I read beforehand on reviews, people saying that the Jakprogresso guy was dope. So I went in thinking he was dope. Thought he was pretty good. Then I heard Dry Land and Dumpsites and I was absolutely infatuated. Could NOT stop listening to his shit. Honestly, it's been almost a year since I found him and he's pretty much all I listen to now. I don't know why.

I also thought he was from the UK or something. It sounded like he had an accent the first month I listened to him. It reminded me of Aesop.

I also thought "this dude has definitely killed someone" I don't think so anymore, but that Jak mystique when I found him was insane. Dude is still mysterious as fuck so I think that's why I can't stop listening to him. It's like that DOOM or Kool Keith factor.
Ubereem
Ubereem
Insane

Antal inlägg : 104
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-05

Back to top Go down

What did you think about JAK when you FIRST heard him? Empty Re: What did you think about JAK when you FIRST heard him?

Post by PAhiphopFAN Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:25 am

Good point. I def thought Jak killed someone. After watching too many blogs and videos, you start to realize he is normal (which is a good thing). Still feel like he may have participated in something fowl when he was younger, and since maybe matured Wink
PAhiphopFAN
PAhiphopFAN
Blasphemer

Antal inlägg : 273
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum