Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspergers Syndrome

+3
Nightmare
lisanap1988
Fext
7 posters

:: Chit-Chat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aspergers Syndrome - Page 2 Empty Re: Aspergers Syndrome

Post by lisanap1988 Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:29 am

You think you guys are antisocial lol. I moved to where I live now 8 years ago and I have not once attempted to make a friend here. And I've turned away multiple trying to become my friend. I definitely miss hanging out with people, but my friends I had in my old state took me years to find. I just don't have it in me to wade through countless piles of human shit to find a friend that suits me, or I them.
lisanap1988
lisanap1988
SendMoarParamedics

Antal inlägg : 270
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by PAhiphopFAN Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:51 am

lisanap1988 wrote:You think you guys are antisocial lol. I moved to where I live now 8 years ago and I have not once attempted to make a friend here. And I've turned away multiple trying to become my friend. I definitely miss hanging out with people, but my friends I had in my old state took me years to find. I just don't have it in me to wade through countless piles of human shit to find a friend that suits me, or I them.
I'm not really claiming to be anti-social, I'm just socially anxious. Waaay too nervous to speak to others because I'm afraid I'll say something embarrassing or maybe I'll mumble and look stupid. lol
PAhiphopFAN
PAhiphopFAN
Blasphemer

Antal inlägg : 273
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 am

deleted

Last edited by Nightmare on Mon May 05, 2014 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Antal inlägg : 469
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:09 am

deleted

Last edited by Nightmare on Mon May 05, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Antal inlägg : 469
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by PAhiphopFAN Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Nightmare wrote:
PAhiphopFAN wrote:but overall I don't like what I see in people.
i have exactly the same....
most people tend to be very egoistic and like to play games with other people

If only it was that easy to find someone who doesn't only listen to Gucci Mane or whatever, plus Jazz isn't very popular with my age group. I've really dug myself into a hole of abstract interests. lol
i listen to all sorts of hiphop....some jazz (from cannonball adderley to bo hansson), soundtracks and library music

Yeah, I feel older people tend to usually have more patience and be more understanding. I don't care about the age difference between me & the people I talk to, but it sucks that they're older because they are usually more involved in their family life and have no time to chill.
how old are you?

I'm just socially anxious. Waaay too nervous to speak to others because I'm afraid I'll say something embarrassing or maybe I'll mumble and look stupid. lol
i have this 80% of the times i talk to hot girls....it sucks bigtime

@PAhiphopFAN - i was wondering: what does that 'PA' stands for ?
I'm 25, and "PA" stands for Pennsylvania (United States). Basically I'm a HipHop fan who lives in PA. NOT a fan obsessed with PA rap. lol (although I got mad love for Jedi Mind Tricks, Chief Kamachi, and The Roots)
PAhiphopFAN
PAhiphopFAN
Blasphemer

Antal inlägg : 273
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubereem Thu May 22, 2014 2:04 pm

PAhiphopFAN wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
PAhiphopFAN wrote:I suffer from depression and social anxiety (on serious levels)...
same here....
my depressions are autism related.
and i also don't have a single trace of empathy for people i don't like...

i mostly chill with a-social people (as in criminals etc. etc.)
most of the times i feel relaxed in the company of those people, i think it has something to do with not picking up 'non-verbal-communications'....those people are more clearly to understand, no hidden agenda's.
a-social people have the tendency to instantly react when you do something that they don't like...it makes things very clear and easy to deal with.
Hey man, as long as you're comfortable with the situation, more power to you.

Personally, I have been clawing my way out of this isolation and trying to be more social. I've made some good acquaintances at work, but overall I don't like what I see in people. I'm about to give up and go back to being cynical towards the world if I don't find a social group soon.

I have the same problem. Extreme social anxiety. I have been taking lexapro for anxiety and depression. I don't feel so weird talking to people anymore. I feel so much more in control of my emotions.

Maybe meds could help you?
Ubereem
Ubereem
Insane

Antal inlägg : 104
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2