Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isn't only But Fair for the few to have full access???

4 posters

:: Chit-Chat

Go down

Isn't only But Fair for the few to have full access??? Empty Isn't only But Fair for the few to have full access???

Post by LiveWire Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:27 pm

1 Fext 2013-06-18 Today at 2:51 pm 622 Send private message
2 amatoxin 2013-07-22 Today at 12:52 am 196 Send private message
3 Nightmare 2013-06-29 Today at 1:43 pm 192 Send private message
4 LiveWire 2013-07-03 Today at 5:15 pm 157 Send private message
5 lisanap1988 2013-08-01 unknown 107 Send private message

I think its onlY But fair That these few guys should have the privilege of download links at all times.. When new albums rock up I believe We should get a PM with the links so that we are not inconvenienced by The 50 posts thing Lurkers deserve!

If your name is not on the list then you dont deserve to complain about the new adjustments! I fully agree with the new standards that have been placed in effect by Admin But Completely disagree that the regulars get set in the same category while we have earned our stripes SUNN!!!

PS: We need to find that character from TSOI called Sunn Sunn**
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Antal inlägg : 185
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Isn't only But Fair for the few to have full access??? Empty Re: Isn't only But Fair for the few to have full access???

Post by Fext Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Yeah unfortunally we can't make that happen Sad I've tried to make links unavalible so people under 50 posts can't see the links but it doesn't work with the engine this forum is running on. So you have to ask to get the links in PM. I know it's a bit of a complicated solution but thats the only one we could come up with. I can't send links to all the people with 50 posts. Now that we are only 5 it could work but if more people come I couldn't send the links to over 100 people. Haha. So it's easier for me if you send a pm with the stuff u want Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Antal inlägg : 862
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-18

https://hiphophurray.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Isn't only But Fair for the few to have full access??? Empty Re: Isn't only But Fair for the few to have full access???

Post by LiveWire Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:28 am

I overstand the situation.. SO since we talking about the big 5' It Should only remain with the first original 5 instead of everybody over 50 posts! Iv been here from the start and stuck through now stick with me and push through*
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Antal inlägg : 185
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by lisanap1988 Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:42 pm

I'm still alive and kickin', I just have some real life stuff going on that supersedes online stuff atm.
lisanap1988
lisanap1988
SendMoarParamedics

Antal inlägg : 270
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:40 pm

think of it like this..

even if we didnt have the 50 post rule, the 5 of us.. the original 5 points of the pentagram, can easily see who is contributing and who is not. if you dont think someone deserves a request, dont answer them. if i see someone asking for something, and he has been on here shooting the shit with us or has sent some links to my inbox, i will remember him and have no problems sending what he needs if i have it. on the other hand, if some douchebag comes on here and spams out 50 garbage posts in 2 days ill remember him too.. and ill laugh to myself as i bump the album he just requested on my laptop.

there will have to be some kind of change to the sharing links rule. fext is out of commission, and i cant do it all by myself. some links will definitely be reposted, but not all.
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Antal inlägg : 319
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down