Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013)

+42
DEvans891
Bucky-0
Etiquette Symphonies
pinehillprophit
GullyBose
ashby1
RAAR
infernae
caspercain666
Zilla
Blak Occult
Hypnoblivion
thatstrangeboyy
Ubereem
BornWithHorns
SLOWBOY
djlevy
mastawall
salviadivinorum
Laderius
satanic alliance
theblacknedflanders
SeanceRage
consciousness44
Al Bundy
Melkolz
PAhiphopFAN
mentaldemonz
finesser
young_thunder
Mordfabrik
Fromthedeep
piro
bboy101
lisanap1988
Luxa
Folez
cormacb
amatoxin
LiveWire
Nightmare
Fext
46 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

[DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013) - Page 2 Empty Re: [DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013)

Post by LiveWire Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:33 pm

I think I zipped the folder that have the songs inside, I didnt know that would of made a difference'
My bad man.. I'll Fix Now, ASAP*
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Antal inlägg : 185
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

[DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013) - Page 2 Empty Re: [DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013)

Post by LiveWire Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:23 pm

Iv uploaded it correctly this time round..

Big Up Gents"
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:48 pm

LiveWire wrote:Iv uploaded it correctly this time round..

Big Up Gents"

I'm downloading now Smile The size looks ok tho!
I'll keep you updated on this. Thanks for the help!
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Antal inlägg : 862
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-18

https://hiphophurray.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Now it's updated with 17 new tracks!
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:30 pm

--deleted--

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Antal inlägg : 469
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Because the punchbuggy mixtape is a "bootleg". Only 4 songs of that mixtape are exclusive. The rest are from Melodies for Children and Crawlspace Tapes. So insted of uploading duplicates I make bootlegs with his features, leaked and other tracks and just upload his master-releases that are official. I bought Jak's discography from him and he never mentioned Punchbuggy mixtape so I think (as he did with me) just put acouple of songs together for this kid and made a mixtape for him with his best old work Smile

I have a couple of bootlegs to on CD that ar enot official and they contain songs that are already released. So I just made my own bootleg to avoid duplicates.
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:39 pm

--deleted--

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Hmm. I have the "Don't Look Down In The Basement"-mixtape in physical format. It's a collection of old, unreleased songs. I thought it would just be easier if I put all the loose tracks in one rar-file, and the albums/EPs in one rar-file.

If you are looking for MagOwl's remixes, they are in the huge rar-file Smile

If you think I should upload "Don't Look Down In The Basement" as one rar-file, just tell me. I don't know what's more correct. Hehe.
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 pm

--deleted--

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:52 pm

I personally rate load them all as they are.. Then people wouldnt get mixed with what they have or dont, I wouldnt mind if you loaded "dont look in the basement" it has some of the sickest tracks compiled for a head banger disk on your way to work muSic*

Madly Appreciated Gents'
Livest oUt!
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:56 pm

PS: Please try get the album '2012'

Need to add that to the collection*
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:42 am

Nightmare wrote:
MaskuLinus wrote:Hmm. I have the "Don't Look Down In The Basement"-mixtape in physical format. It's a collection of old, unreleased songs. I thought it would just be easier if I put all the loose tracks in one rar-file, and the albums/EPs in one rar-file.

If you are looking for MagOwl's remixes, they are in the huge rar-file Smile

If you think I should upload "Don't Look Down In The Basement" as one rar-file, just tell me. I don't know what's more correct. Hehe.

hahahaha.... i wasn't trying to be picky, just wanted to know your criteria Very Happy 

as for the magowl remixes...there are only 3 remixes from occult revival in the huge rar-file...
still missing the ones mentioned above

Oh! Sorry, I thought I had more, for some reason. I only have those. But there are 5, but only 3 from Occult Revival. Smile

But like I said, if you guys think that "Don't Look Down In The Basement" should be in a seperate file, I can fix Smile

LiveWire wrote:I personally rate load them all as they are.. Then people wouldnt get mixed with what they have or dont, I wouldnt mind if you loaded "dont look in the basement" it has some of the sickest tracks compiled for a head banger disk on your way to work muSic*

Madly Appreciated Gents'
Livest oUt!

Yeah, I am considering it. Door Of Death is a personal favorite, I love that beat!

LiveWire wrote:PS: Please try get the album '2012'

Need to add that to the collection*

I'm gonna try to get that for you guys Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:25 am

That 'Dont look in the basement' and '2012' is a MuStarD* Well, from my part I cant speak on behalf of others.. Grindy Jak always wakes me up in the morning.
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:59 pm

LiveWire wrote:That 'Dont look in the basement' and '2012' is a MuStarD* Well, from my part I cant speak on behalf of others.. Grindy Jak always wakes me up in the morning.

Aight! I'll see what I can do Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 pm

--deleted--

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Nightmare wrote:do any of you guys know what stuff dj camo put out?
i really like his style of beats.

the only thing i know, besides the usual Jak stuff, is his album called: old world style (don't even know if he released it already)....seems Camo's stuff is even harder to find than the Jak Progresso stuff.

also...
does the punchbuggy mixtape has a cover ?

the camo and jak freestyles. were they released as some sort of album?
if so...is there a cover / tracklist ?

oh yeah, if you guys know which samples are used on any of the albums please post it. Very Happy 
i shall look into that next week and post my finds here.
the only thing i can think of now is that the track 'lucifers cabinet' samples david axelrods divine image.

also found the loop used for 'worship the animal'.....wrote it down, but unfortunatly threw away the paper it was written on Crying or Very sad ....i do remember i was an italian or french ost....with some yellow-ish cover with a little girl on it.

I don't think camo has anything out as a soloartist. But he have produced alot for Jak, as you said. I don't know more than you I guess Razz

The Camo and Jak freestyles from youtube was only released on youtube by Camo. Not an album.

I don't know about the samples. Maybe we should start a new thread about samples in songs? You go ahead and do that and I'll join! Smile
Thatnks for that Lucifers Cabinet-sample Smile

I'll see if I can find the Worship the animal-sample later. Request it in a new topic, but name the topic "Who Samples What?" or something so there are room to request more than just that song Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:13 pm

--deleted--

Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Nightmare wrote:is it possible to make a thread which only members can see and doesn't show up in the google results?

...as i love digging for samples and sharing knowledge, i hate to see my favourite artists getting sued over some sample i dug up. Very Happy 

I'm afraid not, but I think it's cool. Only superbig artists gets sued. Jak barley makes a living out of music and is not big so I don't think a movie-score director from the 70s hunts him down and sues him for making $10 of one song Razz

I don't think they would check this forum either way. They might look at the "Who Sampled?"-site first and formost, Razz
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:05 pm

--deleted--

Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Nightmare wrote:hahaha....true....i don't think Jak get sued, the costs of a lawsuit are already more than the amount Jak probably earned with his music.

MaskuLinus wrote:
I don't think they would check this forum either way. They might look at the "Who Sampled?"-site first and formost, Razz

don't count on it.... Wink 

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2006/11/jayz_versus_the_sample_troll.html

Yeah, but that's Jay-Z. He made millions on that song Razz
If you are that careful then I don't think we sould discuss it on a forum at all. But if you wanna dig samples with me, we can disuss it in a PM Smile

Now let's stay on topic! hehe. I'll upload don't look in the basement tomorrow. I promise. And I'll try to fix "2012" also Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

[DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013) - Page 2 Empty Shiste the myzer & Skhulfuk**

Post by LiveWire Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Iv seen a few covers from Jak & Camo..On ethat sticks out specificly is called 'Bizzare MOnsters' I have the cover but doubt I could say 100% its for the freestyles*

Iv also heard and seen elsewhere that DJ Camo made beats for Lady Gaga'' Imagine that for topic!Shocked 

There's another artist that I can't find anywhere besides on Jak's tracks,Shiste The Myzer*Skhulfuk* They are just as Mentally damaged as Your's truely, JAK'
Even mOre rare!!

SO if anybody could help with the HUNT and load what they found, I could gladly say I would Kiss Ass..Laughing Those are two guys Iv been searching for ever since I first heard them banging on wax, hoping they would just pOp Up with a hidden collection somewhere on the web.

How do you find people that dont want to be found???Question 

BUt again thanks for the updates to the MAX!!
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:45 pm

LiveWire wrote:Iv seen a few covers from Jak & Camo..On ethat sticks out specificly is called 'Bizzare MOnsters' I have the cover but doubt I could say 100% its for the freestyles*

Iv also heard and seen elsewhere that DJ Camo made beats for Lady Gaga'' Imagine that for topic!Shocked 

There's another artist that I can't find anywhere besides on Jak's tracks,Shiste The Myzer*Skhulfuk* They are just as Mentally damaged as Your's truely, JAK'
Even mOre rare!!

SO if anybody could help with the HUNT and load what they found, I could gladly say I would Kiss Ass..Laughing Those are two guys Iv been searching for ever since I first heard them banging on wax, hoping they would just pOp Up with a hidden collection somewhere on the web.

How do you find people that dont want to be found???Question 

BUt again thanks for the updates to the MAX!!

I think you should ask Jak himself what happend to Shiste The Myzer and Skhulfuk. I can't find shit either. Do you have is e-mail? I can give you if you don't have it. Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Please that would help.. BUT, would HE help or hook us up?? I would say you a bit more fimilar to Jak than I* Couldn't you ask him for some of there muSic, Links or where to loOk??
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:48 am

LiveWire wrote:Please that would help.. BUT, would HE help or hook us up?? I would say you a bit more fimilar to Jak than I* Couldn't you ask him for some of there muSic, Links or where to loOk??

Well, it's been a year seincc I e-mailed him so I don't think he would remember me anymore, hehe. I think he would point you in the right derection but I don't think he would help us download music that's not free, hehe. But he would definatly help us Smile

This is his e-mail jack@thewitchkingoccult.com

When I looked through some old e-mail I saw that we talked about occult virus (remember this is before dustwitch was out). This is what he said:

"My question: "Will Dustwitch and Occult Virus be finished to Mars 31th?
Jaks answer: dustwitch and occult virus will not
dustwitch will be soonber tho.
the occult virus is being fought over i want a certain amount of money and
certain things done, so im not sure."

After that I've never seen him even mention occult virus again, so I assume it was never released.
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:28 am

Now "Don't Look Down In The Basement" and "Notes From The Underground" are avalible for download in 320 kbit/s. Don't look Down In The Basement has tracklist! Im gonna fix "2012" for you later Smile

I also erased some duplicate from the guestapperence list and rar-file.
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next