Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goretex aka Supercoven - Audio For the Cult (mixtape) (2010)

+8
amatoxin
premiumbootleg
PAhiphopFAN
Fext
Nightmare
LiveWire
lisanap1988
mentaldemonz
12 posters

Go down

Goretex aka Supercoven - Audio For the Cult (mixtape) (2010) Empty Goretex aka Supercoven - Audio For the Cult (mixtape) (2010)

Post by mentaldemonz Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Goretex aka Supercoven - Audio For the Cult (mixtape) (2010) Cd%20front
01 - Its Goretex (intro)
02 - Supercoven PSA
03 - Baby Ozzy
04 - Baby Ozzy (WWC Demo)
05 - Black Pyramids
06 - Service For Taking Out The Torah
07 - New America
08 - Ashes With The Cannabis
09 - Corpse Bagger
10 - Dopesick featuring Goretex
11 - Don With the Bomb
12 - Kill Up The Whole Track
13 - Mega Gory
14 - Sluts on Demand
15 - Norwegian Piss Nurse
16 - Circle Of Tyrants
17 - Controlled Demolition
18 - Shabbos
19 - Deadicated (Feat. Killa Sha & Timbo King)
20 - Supercoven (Feat Gutta)
21 - Torture
22 - Hated (Dirty)
23 - Radio Free Styles
24 - 2 Blunts & A Bottle of Speed
25 - The Big Sleep
mentaldemonz
mentaldemonz
N00B

Antal inlägg : 23
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-24
Ålder : 46

Back to top Go down

Goretex aka Supercoven - Audio For the Cult (mixtape) (2010) Empty Re: Goretex aka Supercoven - Audio For the Cult (mixtape) (2010)

Post by lisanap1988 Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Can you PM me the link to this?
lisanap1988
lisanap1988
SendMoarParamedics

Antal inlägg : 270
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Goretex aka Supercoven - Audio For the Cult (mixtape) (2010) Empty Re: Goretex aka Supercoven - Audio For the Cult (mixtape) (2010)

Post by mentaldemonz Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:49 pm

I'm sending the link to fext now! I would love to But,,,
I don't want to get banned from the site because of the rules he has set!
It states to send all links to him??? I still not sure how this site works!
mentaldemonz
mentaldemonz
N00B

Antal inlägg : 23
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-24
Ålder : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 pm

I would also like to get my hands on this Smile 
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Antal inlägg : 185
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:11 pm

deleted

Last edited by Nightmare on Mon May 05, 2014 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Antal inlägg : 469
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:42 am

everyone asks me for links, and sends links to me Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Antal inlägg : 862
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-18

https://hiphophurray.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PAhiphopFAN Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:26 am

There is some hardcore Gore fans here. Does anyone know which Gore mixtapes are OFFICIAL? I downloaded COFFIN SYRUP, but no idea if that is official...
PAhiphopFAN
PAhiphopFAN
Blasphemer

Antal inlägg : 273
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by lisanap1988 Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:05 am

I don't think Gore has dedicated enough fans to make bootlegs lol.
lisanap1988
lisanap1988
SendMoarParamedics

Antal inlägg : 270
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:15 am

lisanap1988 wrote:I don't think Gore has dedicated enough fans to make bootlegs lol.
I think he has. He's a fuckin' cult figure in hiphop. Been down since the 90s. If Jak has people make him bootlegs then I think Gore has.
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:56 am

Fext wrote:
lisanap1988 wrote:I don't think Gore has dedicated enough fans to make bootlegs lol.
I think he has. He's a fuckin' cult figure in hiphop. Been down since the 90s. If Jak has people make him bootlegs then I think Gore has.
I tend to agree with with Fext on that one.. Gore Is a wax figure to the craft'
But an unofficial bootleg wouldn't agree unless we already have a [DISCOG] **
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Antal inlägg : 185
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by premiumbootleg Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:15 am

I just want to say im suprised this old file is still floating around! I made this awhile back along with the NP goons mixtape, if someone still has NP goons vol 3 upload it! I had all therare stuff on there mostly from old stretch and bob shows i spent hours cutting np material out. Anyways the story behind this was gore was getting everyone hype about this album back in 09 or 10 i decided to make this mixtape after the goons volumes. I first posted it up on necros forums and gores myspace. The reason i made this was i knew alot of ppl forgot about him and i wanted to promote the whole supercoven label so gore could finnaly get his album and fan base back. Years later that fag ryan walter aka puppet the grimey started workin for gore and put together coffin syrup. A bootleg of a bootleg. Compare the track woody allen on cs with radio freestyles on aftc. SAME SNIPPET CUTS! Ryan basicly took the idea and 70 percent of my bootleg and put it on CS. Without givin one shoutout or credit on the tape. It is what it is though. Glad gore is doin good and finaly got that album out HOLY SHIT it took for ever. But worth it. I just wanted to thank everyone for keeping my work alive on the net!

premiumbootleg
Egocentrical

Antal inlägg : 4
Registreringsdatum : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:40 am

Give me my money! I was right. It was a fanmade mixtape. Who said Gore didn't have enough fans to make him bootleg? lisanap, wasn't it? Take your loss, carry the cross. lol. Razz
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:17 pm

premiumbootleg wrote:I just want to say im suprised this old file is still floating around! I made this awhile back along with the NP goons mixtape, if someone still has NP goons vol 3 upload it! I had all therare stuff on there mostly from old stretch and bob shows i spent hours cutting np material out. Anyways the story behind this was gore was getting everyone hype about this album back in 09 or 10 i decided to make this mixtape after the goons volumes. I first posted it up on necros forums and gores myspace. The reason i made this was i knew alot of ppl forgot about him and i wanted to promote the whole supercoven label so gore could finnaly get his album and fan base back. Years later that fag ryan walter aka puppet the grimey started workin for gore and put together coffin syrup. A bootleg of a bootleg.  Compare the track woody allen on cs with radio freestyles on aftc. SAME SNIPPET CUTS! Ryan basicly took the idea and 70 percent of my bootleg and put it on CS. Without givin one shoutout or credit on the tape. It is what it is though. Glad gore is doin good and finaly got that album out HOLY SHIT it took for ever. But worth it. I just wanted to thank everyone for keeping my work alive on the net!

are you talking about a 4-5 disc "box set" of non phixion radio freestyles, rarities, etc?

is so, i have that shit somewhere around here...
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Antal inlägg : 319
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by premiumbootleg Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:26 am

I think you got the heroin for your ears bootleg with extra necro stuff that was made by (i think) caneohead from necro forums. The last one i made with all the good stuff was Non phixion Goons mixtape vol 3 it had dollar bills on the cover with np in the middle. Some of it is on youtube and the rest is gone for ever or on somes harddrive or ipod

premiumbootleg
Egocentrical

Back to top Go down

Post by premiumbootleg Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:28 am

premiumbootleg
Egocentrical

Back to top Go down

Post by premiumbootleg Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:34 am

The longest track that took time to make on that mixtape was the full big don vincenzo freestyle. I got one part of the track from a stretch and bob show someone put up on philaflavor and i cutt the otha half from somewere else and put them together. The end product was the full freestyle with np necro and mcserch

premiumbootleg
Egocentrical

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Bundy Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:41 am

The new album is the shit!
Al Bundy
Al Bundy
N00B

Antal inlägg : 46
Registreringsdatum : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Goretex aka Supercoven - Audio For the Cult (mixtape) (2010) Empty Official Goretex Releases

Post by DarkCulto Supercoven Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:20 am

Goretex - Art of Dying
Goretex - Coffin Syrup
Gore Elohim - Electric Lucifer
Circle of Tyrants
Non Phixion (ALL)
And featured on alot of Necro tracks.
And I believe this mixtape was also.

If anyone has questions please forward them to darkcultosupercoven@gmail.com

DarkCulto Supercoven
Egocentrical

Antal inlägg : 1
Registreringsdatum : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PAhiphopFAN Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:21 pm

DarkCulto Supercoven wrote:Goretex - Art of Dying
Goretex - Coffin Syrup
Gore Elohim - Electric Lucifer
Circle of Tyrants
Non Phixion (ALL)
And featured on alot of Necro tracks.
And I believe this mixtape was also.

If anyone has questions please forward them to darkcultosupercoven@gmail.com

How do you know Coffin Syrup is official? Do you work for Gore?
I know you said to email you, but at the moment I feel completely incapable of doing so. lol
Like a mental roadblock or a dui checkpoint.
PAhiphopFAN
PAhiphopFAN
Blasphemer

Antal inlägg : 273
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubereem Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Does anyone still have this mixtape? I can't find it anywhere.
Ubereem
Ubereem
Insane

Antal inlägg : 104
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:29 pm

I have it Very Happy
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubereem Thu May 01, 2014 12:26 am

Do you have everything? Razz

Oh, man, I don't even want to ask you. I've asked for too much recently lol.
Ubereem
Ubereem
Insane

Antal inlägg : 104
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down