Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[REQUEST] Shiste The Myzer, Skhulfuk, Tape Worms, John Hatchet...

5 posters

:: REQUESTS

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[REQUEST] Shiste The Myzer, Skhulfuk, Tape Worms, John Hatchet... Empty [REQUEST] Shiste The Myzer, Skhulfuk, Tape Worms, John Hatchet...

Post by LiveWire Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:52 am

If anybody out there could help find albums or share links regarding other Rare Hidden Underground Hip Hop artists such as..

- Shiste The Myzer
- Skhulfuk
- Tape Worms
- 90's Jakprogresso (John Hatchet)
- Alucard
- Scaramanger
- Orion Pax
- Native Assassins
- Sinister Voices

Please add to this list if there are any of your favourite artisit that you would also like help with, who knows what search methods find what'

Yours Truely
LiVeWiRe
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Antal inlägg : 185
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

[REQUEST] Shiste The Myzer, Skhulfuk, Tape Worms, John Hatchet... Empty Re: [REQUEST] Shiste The Myzer, Skhulfuk, Tape Worms, John Hatchet...

Post by Fext Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am

I'll help you! I'll look into it tonight! Smile

I didn't know Jak was named John Hatchet in the nintees Hehe. Cool!
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Antal inlägg : 862
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-18

https://hiphophurray.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[REQUEST] Shiste The Myzer, Skhulfuk, Tape Worms, John Hatchet... Empty Re: [REQUEST] Shiste The Myzer, Skhulfuk, Tape Worms, John Hatchet...

Post by Fext Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:29 am

I found alot with Alucard Smile
This is what I found:
Alucard - Watch Them Fall (2008)
Creative Juices (Ide & Alucard) - Creative Juices EP (2004)
Creative Juices (Ide & Alucard) - Vendetta (2004)
Ide & Alucard - For Fuck Sake (2010)
Ide & Alucard - For Fuck Sake Instrumentals (2010)
Ide & Alucard - Uncovered Remains (2012)
Creative Juices (Ide & Alucard) - Works In Progress (2004)

Then I found this of Orion Pax (if it's the right one): http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1077879

The only thing I found with Native Assassins for now was this:
http://1994hiphop.blogspot.se/2013/02/nick-wiz-cellar-sounds-vol-1-3-1992.html
They feature on some songs.
Sinister Voicez feature on there to.

Please list what you already have. It's easier to knwo what to look for if you do Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 am

Thanks man that would help alot! Beyond*

Check planet asylum 1 that one track called - Hatchet says* He was actually John Hatchet before Jakprogresso'

Have you noticed that the tracks on 'The Punchbuggy Mixtape' were all from other albums? Then look at the year they were from.. There was only one track from 99'
But what album was that from???

Because before that he also made muSic, that wasn't his first apperence.. His style was very well devolped when he started with Jakprogresso*

Theres one track named - Jak progresso & dj camo - Mohegan lake sessions* You'll see what I mean about his style before he actually began rIpping It Up
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:38 am

yeah, all those tracks are in my list now Smile
I think that track from '99 was just thrown in to the mixtape and not on any other album Smile

I think he spelled it Jon Hatchet, without the H in Jon. Well it seems to be very hard to find stuff with Jon hatchet. But I'll try harder tonight Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:47 am

I heard of Orion Pax for the 1st time ft on a Metaphysics* album called - A collection of suppressed thoughts' track called Orion Pax'

I got the cellar sounds thats where i found 'Native Assassins and Sinister Voices' But they olden goldies*

IM needing..
- 'Creative Juices (Ide & Alucard) - Creative Juices EP (2004)... I got vol.2
- 'Creative Juices (Ide & Alucard) - Vendetta (2004)'
- 'Creative Juices (Ide & Alucard) - Works In Progress (2004)'
Do you have any links or could maybe upload those albums for me please??

I was hoping Alucard made another personal EP besides 'Watch them Fall' I suppose we should patiently wait for another one of his releases*

I think you are right with regards to JON HATCHET - the H'
But i personally believe he has made more albums than we realise, at one stage he was making 3 albums a week' Theres 52 weeks a year.. and we talking 90's''

Thanks for all the effort Linus!
MadLy APPRECIATED!!!!!Exclamation LIVE to the MAX
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:53 am

The link you put for Orion Pax is the incorrect character, Listen to the Metaphysics album A collection of suppressed thoughts and the track called Orion Pax and you'll know what Im talking about*
He's one of those unique Styles!
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:29 am

LiveWire wrote:The link you put for Orion Pax is the incorrect character, Listen to the Metaphysics album A collection of suppressed thoughts and the track called Orion Pax and you'll know what Im talking about*
He's one of those unique Styles!

Ill upload the Alucard things later Smile
I was thinking I was going to upload all the Creative Juices Music. I have a folder with all the releases Smile

I found Orion.Pax now. He hasn't done much and I can't find anything to download.
Looks like he just have made a bounch of guestverses under different aliases. At least you know what you lookin for now:
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Orion.pax
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Thats Orion Pax.. But Im batteling to get a hold of his collection or even an album of his' Somebody having like 5 different names makes them that much harder to find. What do you think of his vocal and style of rhyme??

I rate load the Creative Juices, Ide just got that rawNizz.. He's a head nodder to the Max'

Have you found anything on Jon Hatchet, Tapeworms, Shiste the Myzer & Skhulfuk yet?? I cant come across any of the above* Why dont people just release muSic like Jak and at the same rate.. Cant artists just follow in Great Foot Step?!
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:50 pm

deleted

Last edited by Nightmare on Mon May 05, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Antal inlägg : 469
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Nightmare wrote:ha, great......didn't know that there was even more jack stuff.
never heard of Jon Hatchet before.
maybe something for your list: deadarm ---> a crew by (i thought) awal, camo & more

and they released some stuff in the past:
random youtube comment wrote:Dope shit camo you should upload more Deadarm shit i got one album from mad long ago but haven't heard anything else
...and according to camo...old world style is released Very Happy 
Camo wrote:no problem my solo instrumental album is out also>>OLD WORLD STYLE
check out camo's channel on youtube for info
https://www.youtube.com/user/Camo1482?feature=watch

what about 'ancient oak' ? ...any releases ?

Cool info, man! Didn't know! I'll look into it Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:45 pm

I found Old World Style. I'll upload it as soon as I'm sure it's legit. Probebly tomorrow morning Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:16 pm

deleted

Last edited by Nightmare on Mon May 05, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:46 am

Nightmare wrote:
MaskuLinus wrote:I found Old World Style. I'll upload it as soon as I'm sure it's legit. Probebly tomorrow morning Smile

did you found the official album, or the youtube clips?

I found camos website where he linked to the clips in the order the songs are in. But some shit confused me, so I sent him an e-mail. We'll see what he says.
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:55 am

This site is becoming Jam Packed ill like a goody bag with heavy artillery underground.. This is the sickest site OUT, Like a bunch of family members hunting for Dope that's hard to find on your block corner with no Optics!! Laughing 

Any news on - Jon Hatchet, Skulfuk & Shiste??
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:57 am

LiveWire wrote:This site is becoming Jam Packed ill like a goody bag with heavy artillery underground.. This is the sickest site OUT, Like a bunch of family members hunting for Dope that's hard to find on your block corner with no Optics!! Laughing 

Any news on - Jon Hatchet, Skulfuk & Shiste??

Thanks brother!
Do you make your own music?

Nope, I'm sorry! I tried E-mailing Jak but no answer yet. I E-mailed Camo about Deadarm and Old World Style tho. Hope he answers Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:13 am

Yeah man.. I have my own Home studio and do recordings of my own and other members in the area'
I just battle to get my hands on banger beats to record on, or nothing is really worth the while*
I haven't given my mixtape to anybody tho.. worried about style Jackers in DBN, they cant construct their own so they copy n paste others!!
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:15 am

LiveWire wrote:Yeah man.. I have my own Home studio and do recordings of my own and other members in the area'
I just battle to get my hands on banger beats to record on, or nothing is really worth the while*
I haven't given my mixtape to anybody tho.. worried about style Jackers in DBN, they cant construct their own so they copy n paste others!!

Sounds fat! You rap? I make beats. Maybe we should collab.. let's start a thread about it!
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:21 am

deleted

Last edited by Nightmare on Mon May 05, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:21 am

Nightmare wrote:@livewire - shyste is in deadarm i believe

@linus - could you post the link to camo's site ?

http://primecutzproductions.webs.com/ there you go, bro!
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:22 am

MaskuLinus wrote:
LiveWire wrote:Yeah man.. I have my own Home studio and do recordings of my own and other members in the area'

Sounds fat! You rap? I make beats. Maybe we should collab.. let's start a thread about it!

I rate we could do such things.. I cant say i got the amount of material as Jak but I'd say I got about 3 ablums worth and still growing strong.. Hows about I send you one of my 1st tracks I recorded with a mate and hear what you think? & Vis-Versa:arrow: 
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:23 am

LiveWire wrote:
MaskuLinus wrote:

I rate we could do such things.. I cant say i got the amount of material as Jak but I'd say I got about 3 ablums worth and still growing strong.. Hows about I send you one of my 1st tracks I recorded with a mate and hear what you think? & Vis-Versa:arrow: 

Sounds dope! PM Me man!
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:26 am

How can we get our hands on Deadarm??

Im still waiting on Jak's response from that email aswell' I think so many people bother him about where to get his muSic that he doesn't even worry anymore*
If there's internet hype then he knows whatever he has done has been working'
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:28 am

LiveWire wrote:How can we get our hands on Deadarm??

Im still waiting on Jak's response from that email aswell' I think so many people bother him about where to get his muSic that he doesn't even worry anymore*
If there's internet hype then he knows whatever he has done has been working'

Maybe. I've e-mailed Camo to so let's hope he answers if Jak doesn't.
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:31 am

MaskuLinus wrote:
Nightmare wrote:@livewire - shyste is in deadarm i believe

@linus - could you post the link to camo's site ?

primecutzproductions.webs.com/ there you go, bro!

Now how do we get Deadarm uploaded???
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next