Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013)

+42
DEvans891
Bucky-0
Etiquette Symphonies
pinehillprophit
GullyBose
ashby1
RAAR
infernae
caspercain666
Zilla
Blak Occult
Hypnoblivion
thatstrangeboyy
Ubereem
BornWithHorns
SLOWBOY
djlevy
mastawall
salviadivinorum
Laderius
satanic alliance
theblacknedflanders
SeanceRage
consciousness44
Al Bundy
Melkolz
PAhiphopFAN
mentaldemonz
finesser
young_thunder
Mordfabrik
Fromthedeep
piro
bboy101
lisanap1988
Luxa
Folez
cormacb
amatoxin
LiveWire
Nightmare
Fext
46 posters

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

[DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013) - Page 7 Empty Re: [DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013)

Post by Fext Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:57 pm

LiveWire wrote:nO Problrm'O
Still no sign ON - DeadaRm, Skhulfuk, Shiste the myzer & Jon Hatchet?? wanted faces on my plate of food for thOught* The traian keeps moving but still silence on the mOst wanted LiSt'

Yeah unforutnally
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Antal inlägg : 862
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-18

https://hiphophurray.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013) - Page 7 Empty Re: [DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013)

Post by LiveWire Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Sad 

Not Fair on us that search to find with StIll No luck!!
They should give it to us knowing we the mOst hUngry fOr tHEm* Not as we dish it out like a soup kitchen' Just to thOse in need of resurection
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Antal inlägg : 185
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:27 pm

wow, good stuff. its been a busy few days for me over here, but trying to catch up now..

a) the cover to "lakehouse sessions", that i posted on discogs, was screen capture from one of camo's youtube clips.. probably not the "official" cover, but a cover all the same. if you dont think it should be on dicogs, feel free to disable it. no worries.. i just prefer a cover when possible.

b) i think there was a mistake in the labeling of version 2. i have found several labeling mistakes in jak's albums ("swamp vapors/stab wounds" on "random violence" is always argued over.. "resin" titles.. etc.. there were several others, would have to look). i think there were a few typos in the labeling of the bandcamp lists, which caused a lot of the problems.

c) "i believe this is the 'gogogilgo' track i sent you" what was this? just an instrumental? i didnt see it added to the list..  

d) ''...please somebody try to market this. Ha ha, my early ?HARVEST? discs are hard to get...'' is what i thought he was saying.. always figured he was talking about the "planet asylum", "divine art", "house/return to house" albums, but ALL of jak's work was hard to find... until this thread... lol.

LoDeck also gave a nod to this in "Virus NY" from boxgut's 'hot bref boy":

"..we spread the virus, word of mouth behind it / cant find our old albums cuz we put em on consignment..."

e) thanks for "punchbuggy" and "go fuck yourself". i seriously think "go fuck yourself mix" is the 'original' "Dustwitch" EP jak talked about in his posts. i read somewhere that "happy suicide" ("suicide") was a 'dustwitch leftover', and diethyl/skid row mockery both appear on dustwitch.

not sure where this "punchbuggy mix" came from, but it has a lot of unreleased songs.. not sure where anyone wouldve originally got all of that.. wonder if this was something jak sent someone on a cd-r (like orig b23, go fuck yourself mix, etc). guess it could be a "bootleg" too..  cool upload regardless, thanks.

f) "occult virus". i have a bootleg, pieced together version of this.. all of the tracks should be in the main list now.

(p.s. that forum fucking sucks. lol.)

g) still looking to hear "blackest witch", "tab tongue", "codone phone call". they are listed on google for veto's soundcloud.. but the pages dont exist.. would be nice to at least have a release date for black massive.. gore's "electric lucifer" still hasnt dropped either... wtf... lol...

f) this post is too long.

Last edited by amatoxin on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Antal inlägg : 319
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:34 pm

answer to B) I'll just leave them as they are then? Hehe

C) I'll add that track tomorrow. Gonna make a big update on this tomorrow Smile

E) I thought that two but then I remeberd Corrode was on there and it's not on the Go kill YOurself mixtape so we got GKY mixtaoe but not the original dustwitch Sad

F) should I upload that as the occult virus then? I tried contact magowl several time with no luck Sad

G) I guess we just have to wait.... FUCK!!!
Gore said to me that ELectric lucifer wasn't released. I asked today. It's comming soon he said Sad
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:58 am

c) ill check tomorrow. thanks.

e) are you sure? the original "corrode" is track 7 of "lake house lessions" (intro- "yeah, watch em all corrode. this is the last one. aligned circles...) and there is another song titled "corrode" on the dustwitch LP (track 16). are you positive there is a track titled "corrode" on the dustwitch EP? where did you see an 'official' tracklist for dustwitch EP?

f) up to you. i dont think we will ever see an "official" release for occult virus. i think the project was scrapped, and maybe magowl/jak decided not to finish it. i think this is going to be the closest thing to "occult virus" you are probably going to find. if the other couple of remixes come out (blonde killer, leecher), you could always just add them later.

g) last time he gave a release date it was "july 2013". his constant push backs and delays are making me less and less interested in hearing the album. honestly, im more interested in hearing the several tracks with jak featured, more than the rest of the album.. plus, i dont think jak will drop his next album until gore's is released...
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 am

we should get together all of the album covers, booklets, art, etc. that we have, and post a zip in your list.

heres what i have now:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wr4wmo

i do notice that i have an alternate "official" cover for dustwitch, but its the abstract one with the skull on it, i think its the "self released" version of the cover, and the horse is the "johnny23 released" cover, but im not really sure. ive never seen the "levitating table" picture. i made all the covers 500x500 pixels.

linus, do you have a scanner? a scan of your custom "b23" cover would be cool, seeing as how its the only one that exists.. any other scans of the art you guys got would be cool too, even if its just drawing/scribbles from jak. i wish someone wouldve scanned the "abomination" box set art...
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:27 am

going through a lot of this now, most of it looks right. your swamp vapors/stab wounds are off, but everyone's is due to a mislabel in the actual cd booklet. i did just notice your rip of "house that jak built" has 12 tracks, when the version in "abomination" boxset and the bandcamp listing show it only having 10 tracks. the digital copy i have only has 10. ive never heard "11 -the house that jak built" or "12 - the housetro (outro)". although the outro is nothing special, you might want to add track 11 to your rarities list. most copies probably wont have that track.
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:26 am

EDIT:

f) "occult virus". i have a bootleg, pieced together version of this.. all of the tracks should be in the main list now. this is the track list i have:

01 - Rudders [MagOwl Remix]
02 - Cattle Grid [MagOwl Remix]
03 - Crystal House of Jars [MagOwl Remix]
04 - Lysergic Fishbowl Head [MagOwl Remix]
05 - Inject Here [MagOwl Remix]
06 - From The Vaults
07 - Lost MagOwl Remix

oh, and i might be wrong about "resin" track list.. on "punchbuggy" the track titled "red" is titled "scattered"... so i dont know resin's real track list now either...

Last edited by amatoxin on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:11 am

e) yes i remmber the levetating table cover and it said corrode. it's not the same as lake house sessions I am 100% sure.

I'm on the albumcover thing, tho I don't own a scanner but i fixed a good picture of it Smile

Ok, i add the track from house that jak built Smile

I make a occult virus with that tracklist!
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:18 am

i now think the track with Boxguts (starts off with jak saying B 2 3 virus crew) should be labeled "B23", and the track "red" is the same as track "red" on punchbuggy..

this starts to get confusing after a while...

my folder of "occult virus" has the 2 other magowl mixes that are not occult revival remixes. there are 5 'revival' REmixes, and 2 unreleased magowl mixes. there is no 'official' tracklist, but this keeps all the magowl mixes together in one folder.
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:26 am

What year is punchbuggy from?
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:41 am

can you please list how you should label OV version 1 and version 2? How you should rename them?
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:03 am

you might want to make a mix compilation of JUST the camo/jak tracks that werent on lakehouse sessions, just to keep those all together too.

i got punchbuggy from this thread, but noticed the latest track year on the mixtape was '06.. so i figure 2006 or 2007.

occult revival (original)

01 rudders
02 crystal house of jars (he says 'i sit in a house full of jars' in beginning)
03 cattle grid
04 inject here
05 lysergic fishbowl
06 mega cauldron (yeah.. cuz i punched.. i poked..)
07 spoons

(there is a rear cover for orig version in "covers" zip)

occult revival (re-release)

01 rudders
02 cattle grid
03 crystal house of jars (he says 'i sit in a house full of jars' in beginning)
04 lysergic fishbowl head
05 blonde killer (same as "mega cauldron")
06 inject here
07 leecher (same as 'spoons')

occult virus (bootleg):

01 rudders remix
02 cattle grid remix
03 crystal house of jars remix (this is mega cauldron/blonde killer.. check "mega cauldron" on "riot renaissance", and its same lyrics.)
04 lysergic fishbowl head
05 inject here
06 from the vaults (magowl mix)
07 lost magowl remix

im not positive about this, but i think magowl used wrong title.. seems like he used the misprinted title to me.

Last edited by amatoxin on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:06 am

amatoxin wrote:you might want to make a mix compilation of JUST the camo/jak tracks that werent on lakehouse sessions, just to keep those all together too.

i got punchbuggy from this thread, but noticed the latest track year on the mixtape was '06.. so i figure 2006 or 2007.

occult revival (original)

rudders
crystal house of jars (he says 'i sit in a house full of jars' in beginning)
cattle grid
inject here
lysergic fishbowl
mega cauldron (yeah.. cuz i punched.. i poked..)
spoons

(there is a rear cover for orig version in "covers" zip)

occult revival (re-release)

rudders
cattle grid
crystal house of jars (he says 'i sit in a house full of jars' in beginning)
lysergic fishbowl head
blonde killer (same as "mega cauldron")
inject here
leecher (same as 'spoons')

occult virus (bootleg):

rudders remix
cattle grid remix
crystal house of jars remix (i think magowl used wrong title.. this is mega cauldron/blonde killer.. check "mega cauldron" on "riot renaissance", and its same lyrics.)
lysergic fishbowl head
inject here
from the vaults (magowl mix)
lost magowl remix

Thanks so I switch name on crystal house remix to mega cauldron?

I listed pucnhbuggy as 2009 because some of the tracks from that are the same as resin and resin was released 2009. Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:09 am

i just edited the post a bit, hopefully iy made things easier.

you should probably leave the magowl remix labeled the way it is, considering that is how he released it on his soundcloud site.. it would probably make things even more confusing if you changed it.. lol...

making a bootleg of jak & camo tracks/freestyles that are NOT on lakehouse would be a real good idea though.
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:13 am

amatoxin wrote:i just edited the post a bit, hopefully iy made things easier.

you should probably leave the magowl remix labeled the way it is, considering that is how he released it on his soundcloud site.. it would probably make things even more confusing if you changed it.. lol...

making a bootleg of jak & camo tracks/freestyles that are NOT on lakehouse would be a real good idea though.

okay!
I just added/removed stuff from the loose tracks and guest verses.

I fixed house that jak built so its 10 tracks

Added the CD version of B23 that I have

Added Occult virus EP

Added punchbuggy

Now I'm gonna correct occult revival and add the covers Smile

I'm not gonna make a seperate bootleg with camo stuff because i wanna keep all loose tracks in one, exept for the occult virus because it's almot 100% that is supposed to be that way Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:17 am

the original "house that jak built" may really be 12 tracks. ive never seen the extra track or the outro listed anywhere though. who knows, with jak, he may have sent out a cd-r once with an extra track and outro... your guess is as good as mine.

let me know about "acid reflex".
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:19 am

amatoxin wrote:the original "house that jak built" may really be 12 tracks. ive never seen the extra track or the outro listed anywhere though. who knows, with jak, he may have sent out a cd-r once with an extra track and outro... your guess is as good as mine.

let me know about "acid reflex".

It's up Razz
eveything I said

What should be corrected on occult revival? It's already listed as you listed it?
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:24 am

333 entries on the forum people! We are halfway to evil!
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:41 am

everything looks good, i think... good job. cool to find other digital crate diggers. props given to everyone who contributed. hoping others pop up with things we havent heard/seen yet.

just found this alternate cover for corsican bros

[DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013) - Page 7 25zghol

i could make some smaller covers real quick, if you want to add covers for your album links to list.

Last edited by amatoxin on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:43 am

amatoxin wrote:everything looks good, i think... good job. cool to find other digital crate diggers. props given to everyone who contributed. hoping others pop up with things we havent heard/seen yet.

Okay good Smile

Check out my blah records discography. if you like Jak you will like these cats to! Lee Scott out of Blah made a track with Jak. Smile
Blah is more classic boom-bap but the lyrics are hard as shit, and the beats are very grim also, but not as wierd as Jaks Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:14 am

a) your 'occult virus'  album title reads "acid reflex v2" not sure if this was on purpose

b) how many tracks on your b23 skip?

c) i just noticed your versions of the "black massive" leaks are only the jak verses.
   "dead hooker rap" features  Yugen Blakrok, Puppet The Grimey, Boxguts, and ID
   "pill bottle tops" features Boxguts  
   your "ammo" with Coal is full fersion.
  - i have the full versions on a disc. will rip it soon and up those tracks.  

d) you should switch the "giants of grease" in folder with the one i uploaded
  (without the dj yelling in the intro) next time you update.
   the one i uploaded (from 'spare parts') was original version

e) nancy in the yard  should be removed next update, its on Dyslexik Mirror

f) watcher in the wood  ft. lodeck is track 07 on 'return to the house'

g) sorry man, lol, not trying to make more work for you. just some suggestions. lol.
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:37 am

2 boxguts tracks from his mixtapes that were co-produced by jak, if thats something youre interested in adding..

-Boxguts Gorgon Shell Smashin (Prod. By Miscellaneous & Jak Progresso)
-Silver Bullet (Prod. By IDE & Jak Progresso)

you can hear jak talking in the studio at the end of "gorgon shell smashin"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c8614a

Last edited by amatoxin on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:52 am

amatoxin wrote:a) your 'occult virus'  album title reads "acid reflex v2" not sure if this was on purpose

b) how many tracks on your b23 skip?

c) i just noticed your versions of the "black massive" leaks are only the jak verses.
   "dead hooker rap" features  Yugen Blakrok, Puppet The Grimey, Boxguts, and ID
   "pill bottle tops" features Boxguts  
   your "ammo" with Coal is full fersion.
  - i have the full versions on a disc. will rip it soon and up those tracks.  

d) you should switch the "giants of grease" in folder with the one i uploaded
  (without the dj yelling in the intro) next time you update.
   the one i uploaded (from 'spare parts') was original version

e) nancy in the yard  should be removed next update, its on Dyslexik Mirror

f) watcher in the wood  ft. lodeck is track 07 on 'return to the house'

g) sorry man, lol, not trying to make more work for you. just some suggestions. lol.

Oh no no it's cool man! Just good that you noticed stuff like that. I'll fix it as soon as possible Smile

please upload those tracks!
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 am

--deleted--

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Antal inlägg : 469
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next