Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013)

+42
DEvans891
Bucky-0
Etiquette Symphonies
pinehillprophit
GullyBose
ashby1
RAAR
infernae
caspercain666
Zilla
Blak Occult
Hypnoblivion
thatstrangeboyy
Ubereem
BornWithHorns
SLOWBOY
djlevy
mastawall
salviadivinorum
Laderius
satanic alliance
theblacknedflanders
SeanceRage
consciousness44
Al Bundy
Melkolz
PAhiphopFAN
mentaldemonz
finesser
young_thunder
Mordfabrik
Fromthedeep
piro
bboy101
lisanap1988
Luxa
Folez
cormacb
amatoxin
LiveWire
Nightmare
Fext
46 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

[DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013) - Page 4 Empty Re: [DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013)

Post by Nightmare Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:33 am

--deleted--

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Antal inlägg : 469
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

[DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013) - Page 4 Empty Re: [DISCOG] Jakprogresso/Jak Tripper (1999-2013)

Post by Fext Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:15 am

LiveWire wrote:So how do people put requests through for his updates on albums?? I heard he has a daughter Shocked 
Imagine that!! Scare thought if she grows up and stumbles upon his albums*

Haha Razz Noting compared to if Hailie (Eminem's daughter) stumbles on to the songs "Kim" and "'97 Bonnie & Clyde", hahaha
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Antal inlägg : 862
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-18

https://hiphophurray.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:04 am

Nightmare wrote:
LiveWire wrote: I heard he has a daughter Shocked 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

"...i bury a prostitute in my backyard, go inside and make my daughter mac and cheese..."  ---> break and enter (witching hour october sessions)

Very Happy 

Now Im gona have a daughter just to relate.. Make killer tunes by flipping scripts and kill my mRs!! Leave a will in my request to my daughter in my final wishes!!!!

MaskuLinus wrote:
LiveWire wrote:So how do people put requests through for his updates on albums?? I heard he has a daughter Shocked 

Haha :PNoting compared to if Hailie (Eminem's daughter) stumbles on to the songs "Kim" and "'97 Bonnie & Clyde", hahaha

Id say jak is 1000% more hardcore and horrorcore than eminem!! Eminem is just two or so tracks, where Jak in every album he is battering ladies and string them up, talk about heads on sticks*
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Antal inlägg : 185
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:54 am

LiveWire wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
LiveWire wrote: I heard he has a daughter Shocked 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

"...i bury a prostitute in my backyard, go inside and make my daughter mac and cheese..."  ---> break and enter (witching hour october sessions)

Very Happy 

Now Im gona have a daughter just to relate.. Make killer tunes by flipping scripts and kill my mRs!! Leave a will in my request to my daughter in my final wishes!!!!

MaskuLinus wrote:

Haha :PNoting compared to if Hailie (Eminem's daughter) stumbles on to the songs "Kim" and "'97 Bonnie & Clyde", hahaha

Id say jak is 1000% more hardcore and horrorcore than eminem!! Eminem is just two or so tracks, where Jak in every album he is battering ladies and string them up, talk about heads on sticks*

Yeah he is but in terms of songs about daughters and such. I mean, Eminem raps about killing the real mother of his daughter. Jak is all fantasy. So for thir daughter is must be scraier for hailie, but Jak is more hardcore and horrorcore still, I agree Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Jak's fantasy lyrically could change everything and out weigh eminem just buy adding a name to the track* eg: KIM''
Eminem is dope dont get me wrong.. but in Jak's league he is featherweight! I see you also got a mad collection of Slim.. why not make a discography of Marshal Mathers, Shady records and Dr Dre???
Could be a very pretty page and would attract more youngsters that still search him to join this fourm* Just A Thought Idea 
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:59 pm

LiveWire wrote:Jak's fantasy lyrically could change everything and out weigh eminem just buy adding a name to the track* eg: KIM''
Eminem is dope dont get me wrong.. but in Jak's league he is featherweight! I see you also got a mad collection of Slim.. why not make a discography of Marshal Mathers, Shady records and Dr Dre???
Could be a very pretty page and would attract more youngsters that still search him to join this fourm* Just A Thought Idea 

I have a gigant Eminem collection. I might upload it. I have a list thats done tho Smile

I don't know if Jak could touch Eminem in his glory years. Now he would murder Eminem but Em in his prime is just... Speechless....
Example:
Slim Shady wrote:Who's arm is this? I must have cut it off of the pharmacist
who refused to renew my seventh prescription of darvocets
I'm the old man who lives upstairs and starves his pets
and never leaves his house 'cause he thinks his car's possessed
I hate my life that's why I degrade my wife
grabbed a paper plate to make a sandwich and just ate the knife
my mother's screaming 'please heal him, take him straight to Christ'
meet you on the street and slap you just to break the ice
made a bomb threat with a fake device
strip you naked twice, pistol whip you and force you to take advice
and if you catch me bobbin' my head to some bullshit spittin'
I was probably just tryin to shake the lice
bugs fallin' out of my head, I'm wishin' I was dead
while I'm crawlin out of my bed, piss and vomit it red
and my rash is returning, I feel the sensation of burning
occurring, usually during pain for release in my urine
screamin' at my shadow 'please quit followin' me'
these pills keep screamin' 'please quit swollin' me'
the devil keeps screamin' 'please get down on one knee'
took the drugs before the cops ever found them on me
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:48 pm

--deleted--

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Nightmare wrote:
MaskuLinus wrote:Jak is all fantasy.

is it ??

are the gilgo beach murders solved yet ? Wink 

True, true. But still we were talking about personal stuff about their family and espessialy their daughters. But like I said, Jak is the more raw rapper. And he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then Em is these days.
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:31 am

Now that you put it like that.. I could also agree about Em's glory days, he actually was a beast with his rhymes and never worried about others or what he says to piss them off' Then he got angry and changed for the worst!!
Back then Jak wouldnt of stood a chance but nowa days the tables have turned* Eminem sits listening to Jak thinking shiiiiiiiiiiiit..
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:34 am

--deleted--

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:35 am

LiveWire wrote:Now that you put it like that.. I could also agree about Em's glory days, he actually was a beast with his rhymes and never worried about others or what he says to piss them off' Then he got angry and changed for the worst!!
Back then Jak wouldnt of stood a chance but nowa days the tables have turned* Eminem sits listening to Jak thinking shiiiiiiiiiiiit..

My point exactly, my friend! Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:36 am

Nightmare wrote:
LiveWire wrote:Now that you put it like that.. I could also agree about Em's glory days, he actually was a beast with his rhymes and never worried about others or what he says to piss them off' Then he got angry and changed for the worst!!

true....
i agree eminem is a great rapper....but to my humble opinion his beats are horrible

Yes, the beats have never been too good. He jumped on some fresh beats back in the day tho. For example Watch Deez with Thirstin Howl III and The Last Hit with High N Mighty.
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveWire Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:00 am

You got Dre to blame for that!! He still the producer' But Slim's choice in the end what beat he wants to use* His taste must of changed just as his attitude did from The black cover album with the track 313 in his early days! (I forgot the name)
LiveWire
LiveWire
Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:13 am

LiveWire wrote:You got Dre to blame for that!! He still the producer' But Slim's choice in the end what beat he wants to use* His taste must of changed just as his attitude did from The black cover album with the track 313 in his early days! (I forgot the name)

Well Inifinite (the album you are talking about) sux. He wasn't hardcore at all on that album. Then he created Slim Shady, the evil persona with the punchlines and shit. That's when he was great. The Slim Shady EP, The SLim Shady LP and The Marshall Mathers LP are in my top 10 rap albums of all time. But then he got "mature" and sstarted to rap about stuff I can't really relate to and tuned down on the punchlines. Relaspe was great tho. His rhyme schemes and dark serialkiller themes are nice on that album. Recovery was the worst of all time tho.
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:51 am

very good job.. being someone who has tried to piece together jak's discog myself, i can tell you went through some hard work to get all of this together.

if you search "veto mega black massive" on google, you will see these in the results:

"BLACKEST WITCH (FEAT) JAK TRIPPER by VETO MEGA"
"TAB TONGUE (FEAT) JAK TRIPPER, YUGEN BLAKROK by VETO MEGA"
"CODONE PHONE CALL" (FEAT) JAK TRIPPER by VETO MEGA"

but when i go to his soundcloud, the tracks are not there... the other leaks from veto's "black massive cult" project (pill bottle tops, ammo, dead hooker rap) were dope. i want to hear these 2 tracks, but cant seem to find them now.. if anyone grabbed them while they were up, please upload them.. it would be highly appreciated..

if anyone has anything we havent already posted, please upload.. this thread is awesome.

Last edited by amatoxin on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:05 am; edited 3 times in total
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Antal inlägg : 319
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:51 am

just noticed you are linus.. i seen your original b23 cdr on discogs.com .. thats cool shit. thanks for the hard work, you had a few tracks i couldnt find, and ive been digging.. lol..
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:22 am

Oh, thanks man! That is great!

I'll update the discography!

Yes I heard about that the "Black Massive Cult" mixtape also but can't find it neither Sad

Like I said. I update the errors and but the stuff you sent me in there to Smile

-

I got an answer from Camo again.
This is our whole conversation:

ME wrote:Yo! Where can I get your album?
Also can you hook me up with some deadarm albums?
Camo wrote:i got u on 5 albums for 100 $ bro unheard rare and not bullshiy straight hardcore beats and lyrics from the masters...
ME wrote:Sorry man I can't pay you $100 for mp3 albums. I don't even know what albums you're talking about :/
Camo wrote:they are on cd packaged up all various cds i have created myself or with jak progresso.
ME wrote:Sorry man. I can't pay that much money. How much will you charge for just the "Old World Style" album on Mp3 and some Deadarm albums on Mp3?
Camo wrote:ill send u old world style and two deadarm albums for 50 but that is as loq as i can go bro u cant get these albums anywhere i sell the 100 dollar set all day all over the world so im citting u a break cuz u like the music
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:30 am

amatoxin wrote:just noticed you are linus.. i seen your original b23 cdr on discogs.com .. thats cool shit. thanks for the hard work, you had a few tracks i couldnt find, and ive been digging.. lol..

Hehe yeas that's me Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:30 am

I updated and corrected some titles of the features and unreleased.

Amatoxin Your zip included some cool stuff I havn't heard before Smile

I also updated the title-errors you mentions. I noticed more errors in the Resin-titles. So I just named my files after the titles on Resin off Jak's bandcamp. I don't know if those are correct either tho. I know jak have made some naming mistakes on files before. Can you check it out for me, if it's correct?

Thanks for all the help!

Also here are the covers I have, you may find something interesting: http://speedy.sh/7H58t/COVERS.rar
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:22 am

thank you for the covers and tracks, there were several i needed.

i just added them to jak's section of discogs.com, along with a much needed update.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Jak+Progresso

black massive cult mixtape isnt out yet, but veto mega just released a handful of the tracks on his soundcloud page. i cant seem to find ANY of them now.. i really want to hear the 2 new tracks..

gore's new album was supposed to drop "JULY" and it is now the 23rd... its not looking like it will drop this month.. im amped to hear it, along with jak's verses on it.. hope it isnt going to be too much longer.. jak is going to drop a new album after gore's...

i will go through all of the folders tomorrow, i spent a good part of today cleaning up/updating discog site. ill take a look for you, there are a few albums i had that were mislabeled, i will check to see if yours are too. i will let you know.
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:03 am

almost forgot, can you please check these tracks on your CUSTOM "B23" CD-R:

04 - Moths
11 - Pillbox Prince

what is "Moths", there is no track with this title on my version, does it have another name on the extended version of B23? or is it an exclusive track (not on extended)?

is "pillbox prince" the same track as "pill box pauper" on extended version?

i downloaded the B23 link you posted, but the link is for the extended (digital) version of album, have you ripped the CD-R (1st edition) jak sent you?
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:22 am

amatoxin wrote:almost forgot, can you please check these tracks on your CUSTOM "B23" CD-R:

04 - Moths
11 - Pillbox Prince

what is "Moths", there is no track with this title on my version, does it have another name on the extended version of B23? or is it an exclusive track (not on extended)?

is "pillbox prince" the same track as "pill box pauper" on extended version?

i downloaded the B23 link you posted, but the link is for the extended (digital) version of album, have you ripped the CD-R (1st edition) jak sent you?

THanks, you are the man! I really needed someone that could help me with uploading an stuff like that. Your awesome!

Yes but the songs skipped in a wierd way (must have been something wrong when he burned the CD) but all those songs are on the digital version. I can't remember what the "new" title is tho. I can check it out later. But they are one the digital version but with another name Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:10 pm

--deleted--

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:47 pm

--deleted--

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
The Crystal Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Camo wrote: i sell the 100 dollar set all day all over the world

Camo must be millionaire by now.....

Haha, yeah. I don't believe a second of what he said. Haha

Nightmare wrote:
amatoxin wrote:i wish you had the tracklist to "lakehouse sessons" as well...

1.  ??
2. Nucleophilic
3.  ??
4. Wavelenght dialysis
5.  ??
6.  ??
7. Corrode

Very Happy 

That's what it says on Camo's youtube. But I e-mailed jak about it because I bought the CDr of him and there was just a cd with an autograph and "L.H.S" and he said the songs was untitled and had no names. That's why my files are named that way Smile

Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next