Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you? Introduce yourself!

+9
Laderius
Wiifan420
belial
lisanap1988
Fromthedeep
LiveWire
Kaven
Nightmare
Fext
13 posters

:: Chit-Chat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who are you? Introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

Post by Fext Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:43 am

Laderius wrote:hey my names laderius
im from colorado. i like rap.

lol
ive got a 100mb/s server with 400gb of space. lots of music on it. able to host/share files from it.

would be willing to mirror or share it.

lemme know :)trying to figure out how to share some stuff
that would be something. thanks man.
PM amatoxin about it. he's the owner so you two can come to terms with something.
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Antal inlägg : 862
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-18

https://hiphophurray.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who are you? Introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

Post by Laderius Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Fext wrote:

lol
ive got a 100mb/s server with 400gb of space. lots of music on it. able to host/share files from it.

PM amatoxin about it. he's the owner so you two can come to terms with something.
Its whatev. I paid for a server for a year and all I've done with it is torrent. I feel like I could use it for something useful.
Laderius
Laderius
N00B

Antal inlägg : 34
Registreringsdatum : 2013-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:26 am

Laderius wrote:
Fext wrote:

lol

Its whatev. I paid for a server for a year and all I've done with it is torrent. I feel like I could use it for something useful.
Okay! Did u get an answer from amatoxin?
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Laderius Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:41 am

Fext wrote:
Laderius wrote:
Fext wrote:

lol

Okay! Did u get an answer from amatoxin?
we were discussing some methods for upload/download scripts and whatnot. its up in the air as of yet. if me and you could chat aswell pm me. Ive got some coding background and whatnot so i think id be of help. just pm amatoxin and see where you guys are at )O( Smile
Laderius
Laderius
N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:08 pm

yo, we have a chat room here.. just need a good time for us to all meet up on it.. fext isnt from america, so not exactly sure what the time gap is for him, but im sure we can work out a time if we tried..

and fext, yo. hope all is well. ive been trying to bother ya as little as possible. lol. laderius has offered to help out, in exchange for admin (that was the deal, i believe?) and thats not something id be doing without at least asking you first. its your child, im just the adoptive parent. im down to get some shit going, one way or another. i actually have time on my hands now.
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Antal inlägg : 319
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Laderius Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:32 pm

amatoxin wrote:yo, we have a chat room here.. just need a good time for us to all meet up on it.. fext isnt from america, so not exactly sure what the time gap is for him, but im sure we can work out a time if we tried..

and fext, yo. hope all is well. ive been trying to bother ya as little as possible. lol. laderius has offered to help out, in exchange for admin (that was the deal, i believe?) and thats not something id be doing without at least asking you first. its your child, im just the adoptive parent. im down to get some shit going, one way or another. i actually have time on my hands now.
I think it would be a good benefit to the site to have more admin I feel like you have a good base here to turn this into something even more awesome. I've got a server and would be able to serve files or irc or hoat from it. Who knows the possibilities are endless. We could run a web radio station from it
Laderius
Laderius
N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by amatoxin Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:49 pm

this is all true, but you have to understand, youve been here less than a week and there are members who have been here since site launch. the forum isnt getting enough activity to need a bunch of admin just yet, but that could easily change in the future. im all for putting my free time into making this something cool, but i also have to take fext, and the few original members, into consideration as well.
amatoxin
amatoxin
New Management
New Management

Antal inlägg : 319
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Laderius Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:00 pm

amatoxin wrote:this is all true, but you have to understand, youve been here less than a week and there are members who have been here since site launch. the forum isnt getting enough activity to need a bunch of admin just yet, but that could easily change in the future. im all for putting my free time into making this something cool, but i also have to take fext, and the few original members, into consideration as well.
I understand and by no means was I trying to cause conflicts or anything like that. I was just saying I could help if you guys need it. And if not that's cool too. I've got plenty of music I could share
Laderius
Laderius
N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Fext Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:34 am

amatoxin wrote:yo, we have a chat room here.. just need a good time for us to all meet up on it.. fext isnt from america, so not exactly sure what the time gap is for him, but im sure we can work out a time if we tried..

Sounds great. You can decide a time and tell me what timezone your in and I will find a way to join you Smile
Fext
Fext
Stark Raving Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mothman Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi guys!

Been meaning to sign up for ages.

Big fan of TSOI so good to see new info here.
Mothman
Mothman
N00B

Antal inlägg : 38
Registreringsdatum : 2013-12-30
Ålder : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubereem Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Hello. I'm Ubereem. Huge MMA fan (Ubereem=Overeem) and hip hop fan.

Came here because of Jak Tripper.
Ubereem
Ubereem
Insane

Antal inlägg : 104
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Melkolz Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:47 pm

Hey, i'm Melkolz from a tiny rock called Iceland, you might've heard about it before. anyway, i'm into that horrocore shit
catch ya later peeps

Melkolz
Egocentrical

Antal inlägg : 7
Registreringsdatum : 2013-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: Chit-Chat

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum